this simple storybook for kids has made over $176,000 dollars in passive income.


in today's blog I'll show you how to launch a similar business, starting from generating the book idea the main content to high quality illustrations and all of that by using the power of AI technology so if you're interested in making passive income keep reading until the end because I promise this blog will contain valuable information you'll not find anywhere.

I came across this idea while scrolling on Amazon looking for potential passive income ideas for my business then I found this product which is a storybook  for kids you might say okay what's interesting about it after doing my research I was shocked by the Numbers these sellers make by selling simple  storybook like this

as you can see this  book got 2550 ratings and if we multiply  that by $6.47
which is the product price  you'll find out that the seller has made  over $16,000
from this  book alone


let's see another one this  book got 1940 ratings multiplied by  $11.90
that'll be over $23,000 dollars


and this one has made  over $81,000 dollars

the  craziest is that you can publish these  books 100% free using Amazon KDP.

then I  said okay why not create a similar book  using chat GPT publish it on
Amazon and  generate a passive income that makes  money while sleeping so I decided
to  make this blog to help as many people  as possible as you know to create a
good  storybook you first need to come up with  a good story idea.

 

      so I asked the chatbot  to generate a title for a storybook  related to kids 

 


  • and the first answer was  the Magical Garden I didn't like that we  needed
  • something more exciting so I gave  it another chance 
 

  • the magical forest Adventure sounds good but we can do  better


  • The Adventures of Tommy and Timmy the search for the Lost Treasure okay that sounds like a very exciting story


  • we can start with then I asked the  chatbot to give me more  details about the story and it came out 
  • that the book  is for kids between five to eight years old and is about two young friends who  embark on a thrilling ad venture to find a lost treasure hidden in the jungle I  really like the idea s o I decided to move on with this one the next step was  to create the story outline 



as you can see the chatbot has generated the chapters and each chapter includes the scenes in detail

  • chapter 1 the Lost  Treasure
  • chapter 2 The Wise Old parrot
  • chapter 3 The mischievous monkey
  • chapter 4 the thieves
  • chapter 5 the the heroes  welcome


 now that we've generated the  story outline we can start creating the   actual story content based on the  chapters all you need to do is copy the  first chapter in my case the Lost  Treasure paste it into the chat and set  the prompt to write a rhythm story 



once  it's done read it and if you don't like  the results you can always regenerate  the answer until you're happy then I did  the same to all chapters and it only  took a few minutes to realize that I now  had a complete story ready to be  converted into a book that could  generate passive income without needing  to write anything myself if you think  about it it's actually crazy how fast we  came up with the story idea and all the  chapters along with the story content  but trust me we haven't started yet  because what comes next is mind-blowing

we all know that even if you have the  best story idea it won't be good enough  without illustrations

that all images you  see on the screen were generated using  an AI art generator for 100% free



you surely heard of AI art and how you  can generate original images by typing  some words and this is what I did to  finish my first chapter of the story let  me show you how when it comes to AI art  generators there are many options  available I've tried a lot of them and I  found that mid-journey provides the best  experience in my opinion



you can try it for free using their Discord server you can see all recently generated images there are millions of users


  • so  you'll notice that new images are  generated every second to generate your  image you need to start a prompt first 



type forward slash and then imagine once you do that you can start explaining the image you want to generate.



go back to  the story chapters you've generated  before and copy the first one in my case  it was Tommy and Timmy discover the map  leading to the Lost Treasure okay so now  we know the image we want to create so  again we type forward slash then imagine  and then your chapter topic after the  image has finished generating two rows  of buttons will appear as you can see...


in  the top row you won U2 u3 and u4 these  buttons are for upscaling your chosen  image which means generating a larger  version of it in the bottom row V1 V2 V3  and V4 these buttons create four new  variations similar in overall style and  composition to your selected image


so to recap if you click on U1 it will  upscale the first image and clicking on  V1 will create new variations of the  first image



in my case I like the first  image so I clicked on U1 to make it  bigger

here, as you can see the first image is bigger


to save the image right click and then open link


after that right click again and save it to your device


let's  create the second image of the chapter  they decide to go on an adventure to  find the lost treasure but I want to  keep the same style as my first image so

here's a simple tip first copy the image link



  • start the prompt and paste the link  before explaining the new image that way  you can maintain the same style


I like  the second version so I clicked on U2 to  upscale then I did the same to all  images and in about 30 minutes I had the  illustrations ready to use I won't  repeat the process for all the chapters  because the blog will be too long but  you get the idea start section by  section and generate the images based on  your story topic




now that we've generated the images let  me show you how to combine the text  generated using chat GPT with the images  generated using mid-journey to create a  professional looking storybook  first head to canva.com 


search for  storybook then click on create a blank storybook after that start by uploading  the AI generated images to canva


 then  you can simply drag and drop your first  image into the template now go to  chatgpt copy the first part of the story  and paste it on top of your image.


you  can now adjust the text as you like you  can change the color the font style add  shadows and more I really like canva  because it's beginner friendly and it  doesn't require any design skills and on  top of that it's free to use when you're done.

  • click right corner to duplicate the template


doing that will save you a lot  of time because now you can add the New  Image in text while the style Remains  the Same  after that all you need to do is  replicate the same process in all the  chapters of your book and once you're  done


  • save the book as a PDF print

congratulations you've created your very first storybook successfully.





and there's  only one step left to start making  passive income which is publishing your  book on Amazon  unfortunately I won't be able to explain  the entire process because this might  take another hour but instead I've left  a step-by-step guide Here,

Here Is A quick recap of everything you need to do. 

step 1.generate the story idea using chat GPT

step 2.generate the story outline and chapters

step 3.generate the illustrations using mid-journey AI art generator

step 4.add the story text to the images using canva and save it as PDF print

 step 5.publish your book on Amazon using This guide.